The Paladin Contest rules
- Contestants should not belong to the "wealthy" part of the
readers, at least not on Europe. And I would love to have some
- Each contestant will be given a predefined account with a new
paladin in it. The contestants will be placed several games
together with jury members, and they will play for 120 minutes.
The contestants are only allowed to play in the games announced
to them by the jury.
- The contestants may only use items they find in that particular
game, and they may not get help from outside.
- The contestants oblige themselves not to use maphack. Of course
the judges can't control that, so we have to trust you there.
(Plus the jury members might get slightly suspicious if you are
heading straight for every single xp shrine immediately in a new
- In the beginning everybody has to party up in order to get quests
1 and 6 together. After that the contestants are allowed to party
up with other players in the game (or not if they prefer that),
and to play in whatever area they like.
- After 120 minutes of gameplay the contestants have to log out of
their account, and the jury members will change the passwords in
order to compare the contestants' paladins afterwards.
- Winner is the character with the most experience points.
- The winner is obliged to never trade away the items he wins.
If he doesn't need them any more he has to give them away